A paradoxical oxymoron?

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Over the mountains and the sea,
Your river runs with love for me,
and I will open up my heart
and let the Healer set me free.
I'm happy to be in the truth,
and I will daily lift my hands:
for I will always sing of when
Your love came down.

I could sing of Your love forever...

And so, this song really touched me today during NSt's worship session.
The past two weeks, related topics have been coming up. All unplanned for and I guess, God's reminding me to do what I promised to do.

There was a point where I reached to a level but no sooner did I pull back.
I guess, I'm still slowly learning and I long to allow healing to take place completely but I need to learn how let down my guard a little.

I trust my Mighty God, I don't entirely trust man.
But ultimately, am I going to allow myself to trust myself enough?
Enough to handle certain things and situations.

In order for God to work, I need to allow Him to do so.
And no matter what and when it happens, I know He is always ready and waiting for my response.

Time will tell, when I'll take that step and when that happens, I know for sure. That I have indeed overcome. I will rejoice for it is only in and through Him I am able to.

God's love is perfect love.
So real; that no words or pictures can describe.
So great; that none can comprehend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home