A paradoxical oxymoron?

Monday, September 22, 2008

I was randomly going through my pictures, and I found one that I took of during one of those late night cramming period for my final A-levels exam. Must've been the boredom. =/



I finally realise how messy I can get that even my books and notes were all piled up on the bed. Now, how on earth did I sleep on the bed with comfort. The wonders of burning the midnight oil.
Seriously speaking, if not for this picture, I wouldn't have realise that I was THAT messy. And that, was just the beginning of the cramming period.. Which was about a month plus before the exam. and only half of the mess. And you wouldn't want to see the study room either.



It became so messy that it resulted in me going elsewhere to continue my studying in the afternoon and retreat back to the mess at midnight.


It's 4.30 and I've got class at 10. Awesome

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home