A paradoxical oxymoron?

Monday, May 07, 2007

Planet Shakers : Fall In this Place

Take me to the place Lord
Where there’s nothing else but me and You
Longing for Your presence
I know that You are calling me to You

Here I stand
And long for Your embrace
Nothing else
Could ever take Your place

Come Holy Spirit
Fall in this place
I need more and more of You
Fill me again with the power of Your Spirit
Lord I’m crying out for
More and more of You

Lord I’m crying out for
More and more of You (Oh)


Father, I really pray that I will be able to feel the works of the Holy Spirit in me once again. It's been really long since I've been in Your presence feeling Your love. It feels like I've lost touch of it all. At times like these is when I wished I never took the pause. Not to take it for granted. If only I could turn things round. Father, this is my plead. I love You.
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home