A paradoxical oxymoron?

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tagged by Yee San

Finally I'm doing this survey. haha

Part 1: On the Outside

Name : Lim Pei Ling
Date of Birth : 12th May 1988
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Dark Brown
Hair Colour : Blackish brown with random strands of red and goldish brown
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Taurus

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese? hehe. I really dont know. never really bothered to ask :P
Your Fear : Apart from God, I guess to fail in exams. Nothing else
Your Weakness : Soft spot for Animals.
Your Perfect Pizza : Anything with tomato, pineapple, pepperoni and cheese.

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : Nothing. My mind is practically blank! ahaha.
Your bedtime : Between 2.30 - 4.30. Literally
Your most missed memory : The joy of being a kid esp. during oversea trips

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDees or Burger King : Burger King
Single or Group Dates : Depends. Fine with both
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee : Coffee. the original :P

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke : Massive second hand smoker? ahaha
Curse : Once in a while. But not the F* word tho. Infact never said it.

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : Yup.
Gone to the mall : Yesterday
Been on stage : Yup
Eaten sushi : Yup
Dyed your hair : Nope. My crown of glory is still a virgin and intend to stay that way! haha unless, if grey hair loves me at a young age :P

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : Yup. In Std 4
Changed who you were to fit in : Nope. It's stupid

Part 8
Age you're hoping to be married : It'll happen when it's meant to happen. But hopefully before 31 haha.

Part 9: In A Guy/GirlBest
Eye colour : Brown
Hair colour : Anything. So long it suits him.
Short or long hair : Same thing. so long, boleh suit dah cukup.

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : Answering this survey thing.
1 hour ago : Reading
4 1/2 hours ago : Was out
1 month ago : College. Was having my AS finals
1 year ago : Just finished SPM? bout a week before today

Part 11: Finish The Sentence
I love : God. Family. My pets. and spending time alone
I feel : emotionless
I hate : Beansprouts and fried fish!
I hide : nothing. Apart from my skin! haaha k lame.
I miss : a lot of things
I need : determination and passion to excel.

Part 12: Tag 5 People
1. Sharon ( i know you love doing this! haha)
2. Amanda ( i know you do to)
3. Whoever else la. i dont like tagging ppl. :)
4. -
5. -

2 Comments:

  • you played a stripping game in Std 4? hmm, i wonder what kind of 'games' do you play now...

    By Blogger Felix :O), at Mon Jan 01, 12:37:00 pm  

  • haha.. well, when u study in the kind/type of school i studied in.. every thing is fast forward by a few years compared to others.. lol..

    now.. i play...decent games? haha

    By Blogger `peiling, at Tue Jan 02, 10:42:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home