A paradoxical oxymoron?

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Since I can't sleep. I'll post some random pictures.


Poser Picture of the year 2006
Genting trip.
It was 17.6 Celcius at 9.30 a.m. Super cold.


And the ultimate yummy picture of 2006
(only because of the yummylicious chocolate - Rum 'n' Raisins!)
Get me that and I'll love you :P for a while only that is.. heheh


And the last picture, while i'm at it....

cause I think I look funny yet cute here! teehee ;)
Looks like I'm about to feed someone..
Thai food is good. So's the company and atmosphere
And yes. I do have bunny teeth and I loveee it

6 Comments:

  • aiyo. so perasan. *slaps forehead*

    By Blogger Felix :O), at Sat Jan 06, 03:41:00 pm  

  • haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaa perasan!! bwahahaa :P

    By Blogger san*shine, at Mon Jan 08, 10:24:00 pm  

  • Hey!!! The last one is so cuteeee!! Hahahaha! Hey, I was there too right??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jan 23, 08:42:00 am  

  • haha. yes ppl. the perasan-ness has striked!

    Christon. Hey you. Yup cute ritteee? hehe. it's the bunny teeth i tell u. ;P Yup. u were there that day.

    I'm pretty sure that if i were to feed babies with that face, sure their hearts will melt and give in.. Ahh, clean and satisfied for the baby lah. heheh

    By Blogger `peiling, at Wed Jan 24, 04:36:00 pm  

  • W00t.. With all due respects, that aint the poser picture of the year, its the poser picture of the century! Awesomness! Keep up the Posing!

    By Blogger Daniel Lim, at Tue Feb 13, 01:20:00 am  

  • hahaha. Right daniel.. actually that isnt the poser pic of the year.. i've got even more poser ones. but.. erh i'll keep them. hahah.

    By Blogger `peiling, at Tue Feb 20, 11:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home