A paradoxical oxymoron?

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Gosh. It's been quite some time.

Well, I've been meaning to blog after the exams.. but garh, the holiday mode kinda got me down real hard fast enough. hahah. So i think i'll just do some long overdue tags.

(just to satisfy ppl who've been telling me " your blog's dead" to my face. sheesh ;D )


Here's one from Yee San *4 months back! whee*

I hereby confess I'm weird.

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1. I've a tendency of smelling my food before i start eating. But only for a la carte dishes. (or something new/different I'm trying from others)

2. I flatten my rice ( only for plain steam rice) if it's served on a plate. Don't ask why. cause I don't know either..

3. I've finally eaten a Ramli burger after 19.125 years of my existence.

4. My sleeping pattern's weird.

I sleep in the wee hours of the morning nearly everyday. sleeping hours? 3/4 a.m. to 7/8 with the occasional 12/1 a.m. earliest.

I usually can't sleep for more than 8 hours. The times when I've liberty of sleeping in, i dont last past 8 hours of sleeping except for the occasional fatigue feeling (i think due to th
e " building up of lack of sleep") heheh

5. I grew up playing with army soldiers toy/games, lego, transformers, water guns with my bro.

I only actually started acknowledging playing/usage/liking for dolls/softtoys somewhere in primary 3.. i think. Didn't last long for the barbies. hahah

6. I grew up playing boy-ish computer games influenced by my brother I guess. Yes, the good ol Worms, Warcraft, Command & Conquer, Wing something and the bla-s. And yes, they were good times. (psst.. Worm's a must play for everyone. try it at least once and you'll love it)

7. I'm one of those few who can't stand (at all) rap music and those fergie/jay-z and the likes songs. It's just down right meaningless and plain stupid.

8. I use water to wash my face daily. Well, ok. I use facial wash/scrub once or twice a month tops (due to the constant nagging of my mom. teehee)

9. I support the local scene.. :)

10. I love the fact that I'm Malaysian who loves Malaysia, and darn proud to be one. Yes, there's flaws here and there but seriously which country doesnt. When you think of it properly, there's much more good in Malaysia that overpowers the flaws comparative to other countries.

since i'm on the topic...

Every citizen is just never satisfied with their own country and always speaks the better of others. I think it's the fact that we can see the flaws in our own country having lived through it and widely exposed to it and hear of the good stuff of other countries.. hence thinking elsewhere is a better place to live in.

Seriously, the fault lies in the mindset of the citizens. Try and look past the flaws. Just think of the many other things Malaysia has to offer.. and embrace it. example, the peace, the people, the harmony within the different races, religions, culture.. the harmony of it all.

Just bloody change your mindset and stop making the flaws worse by pin pointing them all the time. Instead show the world what we've got to offer.

I believe, God has a reason for placing each and every one of us wherever we are. God has His reason in birthing us in Malaysia. So, let's do all we can for God in this country He has entrusted us upon.


oh yea, I'm not gonna tag anyone.

3 Comments:

  • singaporean r proud of their country.. its good to hear pei ling love malaysia.. so how are u been doin?

    By Blogger julian, at Wed Jul 04, 07:47:00 pm  

  • hey, join the I *heart* Malaysia challenge and discover the prettier parts of our country! the details are on my blog. join! join!

    By Blogger *why, yarn?*, at Wed Jul 04, 09:55:00 pm  

  • You know, what I really like what you've put in about Malaysia and I believe I resonate with you about it. =)

    Thanks for standing up for Malaysia!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jul 27, 12:40:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home