A paradoxical oxymoron?

Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's official

pffft..

I've never liked motorcycles, motorbikes or whatsoever you want to call them. And most probably never will.
But that's another concern.


As of 18th of November 2006;


I OFFICIALLY HATE LORRY DRIVERS!


I've never really liked them since young. Well, ok, maybe when i was really young I thought it was cool and fun to ride in. But now....

I know, hate, is a strong word. But I couldn't be bothered.



spoilt my perfectly clean record. cheeee. haha


the brightside tho is that the other "victim" which happens to be his first time aswell, is quite a cute guy. hahaha can pass. Young fresh graduate. Only thing is that he's more towards chinese speaking. These are the times I wished I wasn't a banana.. teeheee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home