A paradoxical oxymoron?

Monday, February 08, 2010


It's been nearly 4 months half since i've been to my blog. Since i first stepped into UK for my new journey in life. Transitions, i'd say i'm taking things well and really fast in adaption. but i still feel as if coming here is a vacation, not an education purpose feeling. Weird. Many things have happened and are going to happen. But at this very moment right now, very few is happening. Just cause it's time to settle down and start out with the new semester again. It was just 2 weeks ago when everything and too many things were going on. especially with the after examination parties.

Letsee, Germany holiday from the 14th to 21st december was great! Went to Berlin, Frankfurt, Bavaria, Munich.
OH, and Salzburg, Austria was so BEAUTIFUL too! The city of Sound of Music and Mozart's home. I even managed to withstand the blistering COLD of average of -10 degrees C! crazy.

So was christmas but 'twas a quiet new years. all were good kids stayed in to study. I can't believe we all were stuck in our rooms, studying and countdown-ing from our rooms together through skype conference call. Bunch of sadcases? I'd blame it on exams. Well, and some part due to illness :S



on our way up to Neuschwanstein Castle in Fussen, Bavaria. The inspiration behind the Sleeping Beauty castle =)


Obviously not taken by me, but that's how it looks during winter from higher up the hills.


Random picture of a pork knuckle and sauerkraut. Quite good. and many other food. Yums.




Finally got to visit one of the nazi concentration camp. And visited the holocaust museums and oh BMW museum!

Exams, well, I was expecting to get lower than what I actually did get. But yet, it's not up to expectations either. Contradict? yes, hence why miss peilingness here is indeed a paradoxical oxymoron. I contradict myself yet I'm not actually contradicting. See, i myself don't understand so i don't expect any of you to. Yes, I expect that =.= facial expression. ;)
Oh okay, it is just a couple of marks away but aish. Let's hope they're nice and decide to give me that slight boost :P to that nice rounded number XD

Classes started, literally 1 day after my last paper. Horrible having saturday papers :S especially at 4.30 in the evening. This sem, I've 5 assignments/courseworks and 6 papers. Bugger!

Sides up, easter break - SPAIN! palma de mallorca island we shall invade! WOOOOT 4 star hotel resort, breakfast included room with an awesome sea view. Might stop somewhere whilst in Spain. still tentative the plans.

Summer break? HAHA. that you all shall just continue to wonder. :) i myself, ah you know. last minute person. :P

Church here has been good too =) small group, fellowship and all that small things. The people as well.

Line of the moment - " Never allow the obvious to blind you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home