A paradoxical oxymoron?

Saturday, November 24, 2007

early mornings, late nights

What does one do when one has only slept for a total span of 3 hours in two whole days.? Literally 3 out of 43 hours..
Sit in front of the computer to type this ranting sleep deprived post.

Letssee.
Was up at 6 am on Thursday. Had classes 8-2. with some additional stuffs till 4. Went out for a while. Slept at (an amazingly early time for me XD) 8 to bout 11 ish. Watched TV till 1. Stoned for half an hour and was finally moving my ass to study n finish up things. while "multi-tasking" online. XP.. heheh..

I was up till when you ask? Till NOW. And I'm still WIDE AWAKE. OhMyGoodness lah

What more, had a fulll day today. 9 a.m. - 12 a.m.
Friday, oh glorious Friday

Test(s)..
Kidzone Fun camp session with the preteens..
Meeting at 7.15. for an hour.
Shower AND Dinner ( mind you, in 15 minutes AND NOT done together)... mashedpotatoes(yummmeh)..

Then;
Rushed off for cell group, till 12. And guess what, it was pointless to have went today. Should've stayed home instead and sleeeep.
All the inhouse plannings/discussions.. For events which I most probably wont be able to make for. Bahhh

Yes. It's now 1:30 am on the dot. And I've yet to prepare for NSt.. goodnessssss.
Which leaves me to.. at most a good 6 hour sleep (if I sleep right after) =)
and back to starting another long day.. >.<


Then again.. I always have very little sleep anyway =S


Amazing huh, how I look/seem so awake, calm, "afresh" and not dead looking.. [whatever else you wanna add]..
and brains still rather functional :D
I never cease to wonder myself. =P

Now. How do I make myself sleep when I'm not feeling a tad bit sleepy.??

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home