A paradoxical oxymoron?

Monday, May 08, 2006

Wee hours in the morning

It's 5 mins past 3 and i'm still up and awake. I can barely close my eyes. Literally. Tried to sleep earlier but ended up staring at the wall listening to the quiet sounds of the air/wind blowing out from the air conditioner. Tried doing Further maths work hoping it'd make me sleepy but shucks, it didn't work this time. Chucked away my books. To think my insomnia syndrom was going away.. well, it's back.
As I sit here typing away listening to an utterly sad song making me all emo(which i think will make me feel extra emo. Well, mondays are always emo) whilst watching my old stubborn manja dog sleeping away so peacefully like a pig. Oh how I envy her...

Oh well, on a brighter note, I felt obliged to share this with you ppl. Ok ok, I just wanted to get it out of my mind. That's why I'm writing this in the first place. Hahah. Just spare me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home