A paradoxical oxymoron?

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Anatomy

OhMyFriggingGosh lah.

I've been having weird cravings lately.
Craving for food that I do not know as to whether they exist or not. Gah.
Actually, I don't even know what exactly I am craving for in the first place. I just have that unsatisfied feeling.

Well, there is at least one craving that I know of and that is.....

Cheese. Badly.
Ohhh. And mash potatoes. my style >.<
And mushroom soup. The real deal. No canned ones please.

Oh okay.. make that three.. hahaha. But still.. oh welll

On another note.

I apparently grew shorter..
According to certain few TALL guy friends whom I last saw..erm, 1 or 2 years ago.

I'm not short, I'm space efficient and fun sized *grinsss*

But seriously, 2 inches more wouldn't hurt. Teeheee
Don't get me wrong. I'm not unhappy with my height. In fact, I like it.
Besides, I know I'm not THAT short, I just happen to have a lot of guy friends who are really tall.

Tonight.
Memories were rekindled. At both places. Good ones, and.. oh welll.
Something about someone whom I wished didn't suddenly show up half way through even though I knew the person would come today. 3 frigging years ago okay.
Oh well, it was both sides. So at least I wasn't the only one who felt it.
We still talk whenever we see/bump into each other, which is really rare.
Well, no one exactly knows about it. So yeah..

It was all forgotten, till a certain related topic was mentioned randomly while everyone was talking. In which, me being myself, continued talking like nothing happened.


I cease to wonder as to where and how I cultivated my ability to ignore certain things. And my ability to buat tak tau only and still seem to appear normal and happy.

Trust me. I tend to do it unintentionally, which is really bad. I hope it doesn't become too much of a habit.

Anyhooots.
Cravings schmavings.. Please, please be satisfied and over with soon x)

2 Comments:

  • can i be kaypo and ask who? someone at the party and someone from BB certainly?

    By Blogger julian, at Sat Dec 29, 09:56:00 pm  

  • You tak habis habis KPC.. onion head :P

    Yeah, from BB. but i dont think u know that someone personally lah.. Besides, it was at another party. not Dena's. :D

    By Blogger `peiling, at Thu Jan 03, 10:38:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home